Thursday 26 December 2013

Do you have fear? Oh my friends, Let us celebrate Bharathi.

Hello my friends, I was very inspired by one man, who is very common man lived in the 18th century.

Mahakavi Subramanya Bharathi: The Great poet in India.

 

If i praise that he is only a poet, then it is awaste of time. He was born in Ettayapuram, Tamil Nadu. Everyone might have known about him as the famous poet , the freedom fighter and Patriotic leader. But, he was the trend setter at the time.

Every one opposed his poem due to the new enriched way of his poetic lines. The poetic lines of him  are very straight forward, made every human to critic his lines. He also fought for our nation involved in many freedom events and created awareness for the uneducated people by his beautiful lines. I am not here to say about his work and his history. It is better to google to about him. I owe to tell about his famous song.

Achamillai Achamillai. ( No need to fear).

1. Acham ellai Acham ellai, Acham enbathu elaiye ( First line of the song)

It explains that, there is no need of fear without any causes and reasons. Why are you having fear about your life, family, etc. So here, he clearly tells about unnecessary fears are like a mirage. A person would get fear about his shadow too if he is ready to get fearful.

2. Eachagathu ullorellam edirthu nindra pothilum ( Acham ellai...)

Here, the line well  explains about, whoever it  may be even richer, vice persons, god men, religious leaders, family everyone who are all against me. I won't get fear because of them.

3. Thucham aaga enni nammai thooru seidha podhilum ( Acham ellai....)

Here, Even the critics in this world are ready to consider me as a dust in the dustbin, I won't get fear.


4. Phichai vangi unnum valkai petru vitta podhilum ( Acham ellai ....)

 Even , my life is in poor condition( condition to beg for his daily needs). I won't get fear.


5.  Ichhai konda porul ellam, elandhu vitta podhilum ( Acham ellai...)

 Even, all my desired things, that's all i needed in my life has got lost.  I won't get fear.

6. Kaachanaintha  kongai madhar kangal veesum podhilum (Acham ellai....)

Even, the well endowed, seductive ladies have thrown their eyes on me. I won't get fear.

7. Nacchu vayile konarnthu nanbar ootum podhilum ( Acham ellai...)

Even,  my lovable friends who feed very poisonous food to me. I won't get fear. 

8. Pachai yoon anintha vher padaigal vantha podhilum ( Acham ellai...)

Even, the green hordes of army with well equipped arms are ready to destruct my life and me. I won't get fear. 

9. Ucchi meedhu vaan edirndhu veezukingra podhilum ( Acham ellai...)

 This is the great line in this song. Even though, the sky scatters, demolishes and hits on my head too.I won't get fear. 

What? this is of, he explains about the fear, in a simple way. I request everyone not fear about your life. 
Thank you.

No comments: