Saturday 23 November 2013

What is Mind?


Hi friends, do you know what is Mind? Many psychologist, many experts and philosophers have said many things about our mind but every one is ready to understand their own mind.

OK. A mind is a collection of our thoughts. One basic question arises from everyone who are googling. How to control our mind? Please apologize me, we can't control our mind including me.

OK. Please my friends, if you are planning for controlling your mind, please be aware of that.

You can ask me another question. Are you a psychologist? Are you a saint? Ha Ha Ha (laughs). The answer for this question. Respected ladies and gentle man, The Great Buddha, he is not a psychologist. I am not Buddha. I follow him.

I am here concluding that, controlling our minds is not at all possible.